B&Q Wind turbines

Light blue,gust dark blue,average scale is KPH

Im using outdated software so can only capture and publish 3 day event at the most. In the two months that I have been keeping records the average wind speed has been 7 m/s with max gusts >36 m/s, this includes a few days with wind from the N.NE, one direction were I am thankfully sheltered from.

opinion that the present price of a 5/6Kw unit is borderline cost effective even in my location. It would be a different matter if I were not grid connected The local planning dept are also not helping my green ambitions.

Reply to
DJT

On your table top?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

So did I.

What's more, I wouldn't mind having one, I wouldn't have a problem with traffic jams :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher