Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

I'd expect an auto, on, off position. And I'd expect to be able to leave it on auto unless I wanted to override it for some reason, not have to tell it every time it starts raining, which makes them no more useful than manual!

I haven't got automatic wipers.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

We can forecast frost with a lot of accuracy. Most days this time of year will be frosty in Jockland, as you well know. The covers only take seconds to put on and take off.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I'd far rather wash my hands in warm water that freezing cold (eg 8-10 deg C) water, irrespective of whether soap produces more or less suds with warm water and/or whether it cleans the hands better.

Reply to
NY

Nope.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Actually, my car has had a frosted windscreen only once this winter.

Not much longer for a kettle, and no forward planning necessary.

-- =

Her voice had that tense grating quality, like a first-generation therma= l paper fax machine that needed a band tightened.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It's something you do for a matter of seconds, on only a very small part of your body So why are you that bothered by the temperature?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Mr Hucker has plumbed new depths of poverty. Even stinking council house tenants have hot running water. He has now lowered himself beneath council house standards and that takes some doing.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Your only source of hot water is a kettle? Figures.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't wash your hands after having a shit.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Never used hot water to wash my hands, always used the cold tap. Just why do you need hot water for 5% of your body for 10 seconds?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Try replying in an adult fashion, if you can.

-- =

When you really want to slap someone, do it and shout "Mosquito!"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I see you have no answer. You lose.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, the shower, dishwasher, and washing machine all heat their own.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You are a sad lonely little man with no woman, no money and no aspirations. Thus, you are a pillock.

TTFN, you have entertained us all again.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Pillock.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I could have a woman if I wanted one. I've had plenty offers. Why do y= ou have a woman? Because you feel you have to? Tradition?

-- =

In case of exposure to lack of substance, please do not continue to refr= ain from stopping.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I save time in the bathroom. You are a sissy and need warm water. You are a big girl's blouse.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword