ATTN: Mr Pounder Esquire: CO2 extinguisher weight

I've got a 2kg CO2, which says tare 2.93kg, gross 4.93kg on the side. It weighs (give or take 0.2kg) 4.2kg, which suggests it is 63.5% full. But shaking it makes no liquid sound. Do I have much in there or not? Should I hear the liquid? Is weight how they test them, or pressure? It says on the side you should recharge if below a certain weight, so I assume the pros weigh them.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[256 lines snipped]

Oh, the irony.

Reply to
Huge

No, indeed not. It's fuckwittery of the highest order.

Reply to
Huge

I've got a wheelmouse, it took a couple of seconds. And there's always CTRL-End.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Is there anybody (besides yourself) who you don't think is a f****it?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If you see a murder taking place, do you murder two people to show it was wrong?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

*plonk*
Reply to