Are there any 'all mains' doorbells at reasonable prices?

I tried 7up once and she didn't like it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yes, you can easily buy a bell and a transformer. Likely you can also modify a battery operated one to use power from a transformer. I recently did just that using a transformer that had 4,8 and 12v options.

When I replaced the push buttons at the front and back doors I found that there had obviously been many previous ones. Unlike the other mains operated one that has remained the same for the past 30 years.

The transformer I got looks like this:

Byron make bells etc.

Reply to
Michael Chare