Are there wireless doorbells with 'Quinetic' type pushes?

Can you get 'wireless' doorbells with Quinetic type pushes? I.e. a push button that doesn't require any battery? We want to put a button out on our front gate so delivery drivers can more easily keep their distance and/or avoid our dogs if they're worried by them.
--
Chris Green
·

Oops, a simple search for 'quinetic doorbell' produced enough hits for me to be going with! It's one case where the way search engines try and guess what you mean is helpful (though I would probably have tried 'kinetic doorbell' as well).
--
Chris Green
·

On 22/03/2020 10:38, Chris Green wrote:

IIRC the battery life of wireless remotes using 23A or similar cells is pretty good (many months).

for most users many months is nowhere near good enough
several years is a minimum requirement
FWIW, I have no idea if they do achieve that or not
tim

I had a wireless door bell (Friedland) where the battery must have been at least 4 years old. Sadly thedevice stopped transmitting , so I now have a brand new Honeywell System (they took over Friedland & changed the system), Can't yet give a battery life answer - 2 months +
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Just for the record, OP here, I bought a SAIMPU doorbell:-

We have two mains powered ones and a battery one to take into the garden
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
A rope with a ring on the end over a pulley on a post which then goes to the house, in through a hole, another pulley and then has a bell on the end? Hint, wire is not that expensive!
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:32:34 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

Yes - I got that sort a few months ago with IP65 'push' (acually works on release) and 2 sounders that plug into 13A sockets. Placed them so that I can hear them all over the house, but a room clear of the party wall.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
On 22/03/2020 10:32, Chris Green wrote:

I've successfully installed this after getting fed up of external doorbell batteries failing due to condensation on a winters day when the sun hits them.
"SAIMPU Wireless Doorbell with LED Flash, No Battery Required Door Bell Self Powered, Waterproof Door Chime Kit 2 Receiver & 1 Push Button, Operating at 1000 feet Range"     £14.99 & FREE Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20.00
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
Adrian C