Are the "open 24 hours" stores closing later today (Monday)?

> ISTR that Xmas and Easter were the two days when large shops had > to close. Is this true? > > However Tesco says it will open between 6 am and midnight on > Easter. Is this a typo? Must be?
> M&S is normally open on a Sunday but will be closed on Easter > day.
am the OP and if I went and read all the posts in this thread then

I would never get out of the house!

Anyway events have overtaken us and the question has moved on.

Now I need to ask: are the usual big "open 24 hours" stores like Tesco closing later today (Monday) or will they now remain open through the week?

Reply to
Andy

See the trouble you caused the last time.lol...249 replies give or take 1 or 2 ...

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Tesco Feltham, Dukes Green is open 9-6 today instead of their usual

24 hours. No money to be made by opening longer.
Reply to
Tony Bryer

Argh, and this time you didn't even mark the off-topic cross-post as such!

Reply to
Paul Cupis

Thats because most plebs didn't realise it was cross posting to other groups.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby
[snip]

Will someone please (a) stop posting this inane thread to uk.telecom and (b) explain why it was cross posted there in the first place..?!

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

Then you should have not X-posted it,wanker

Apologies for doing X-posting,but ain't got a clue where the tosser is reading it from?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Have a look back a few posts, your question has already been answered.

Reply to
chippy