Architect fannying around

The architect behind Qatar's 2022 World Cup Al Wakrah stadium has denied her creation looks like a giant vagina.

Looks like one to me.

Reply to
Artic

"Artic" her creation looks like a giant vagina.

They tend to lop the protruberances off over there, so they look totally different.

Reply to
Porky Parcheesi

Not greatly disimilar to the art work above the words on this logo either:

Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:19:08 -0000, Artic her creation looks like a giant vagina.

The Camel Toe Stadium Qatar.

What's wrong with that FFS.

Reply to
Graham.

google is your friend.

Reply to
charles

At least that has some relevance.

I used to use some heavily processed pictures of va-jay-jays as wallpaper on my PC at one place I worked. No-one ever noticed. Indeed, I received comments that it was quite pretty ...

Reply to
Huge