Aqualisa classic 200

I have an old aqualisa classic 200 exposed shower that now needs replacing aqualisa told me they have nothing compatible with hot and cold water feed as they have changed distance between water feed on newer models does anyone know of anything that would be compatible as i really dont want to have to replace all pipework which is under bathroom wall tiles Would really appreciate any advice

Reply to
Traceyd

You can still get spares for those:

or

John Rumm

You can get the spares for them, and can get whole 200s on occasion on ebay. I thought subsequent versions had the same pipe layout but ICBW. If the piping is not embedded in tile adhesive etc then usually the pipes can be moved sideways a bit to accommodate a new mixer, as long as it's not too far away spacing wise.

What's the problem with your 200?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr