Aqualisa Aquatique concealed shower

Aqualisa Aquatique concealed shower open original image

I am having trouble fitting a new cartridge in my Aqualisa Aquatique Concealed shower. Mangaged to refit the cartridge (fitting the “O” ring was a nightmare) but now having trouble with the control. The instruction no14 ‘Loosely attach the control assembly and turn the On/Off control fully clockwise to ensure that the shower is turned fully off, remove the control. No 15 Turn on the supplies and check for leaks. no 16 Set the shower to the mid blend position by turning the coloured ring until the semi circle of small holes radiate down from twelve o’clock to six o’clock. This op etc No 17 says refit the control assembly using screws provided. Ensure that the On/Off control spindles are horizontal where the valve is fully off and that the temperature control lever is vertical. The problem is my On/Off control is Off/On see pic. Now when operating shower On is Off and Off is On. Very annoying. How do I fix this… Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Patrose