Aqualisa 099301 diverter

I have had the Aqualisa shower diverter for several years and recently it h as started to leak quite badly. I called Aqualisa and asked initially for s pare washers as I thought that might be the problem. They told me they had no spares so I asked for a replacement and was told that the model I had wa s obsolete, having been replaced by and updated version. This version will not fit in the space I have without major redesign of the shower area. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement for the earlier version? I've t ried MyTub, shower doctor, NSS etc with no result.

Reply to
tl.1tbag

Shower Doctor *look* like they have stock. I can add it to my basket...

er-spares

Tim

Reply to
Tim+