Aquadart Hydroflo shower

Wonder if anyone can help. We have an Aquadart Hydroflo shower and the on/off knob has broken off. Have tried the manufacturer but unfortunately they have discontinued this particular shower and do not hold any spare parts. Can anyone suggest anyone else? (Have tried B&Q to no avail). Thank you.

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Katharine Howard

Keep an eye out at your local rubbish tip. Or ask a nice plumber to keep their eyes open for an old one. Have you tried looking at other models and makes of shower to see if they will fit.

Reply to
BigWallop

The Croydex H2O has exactly the same internals and therefore takes the same pipe-spacing etc. I successfully transferred the internals of an H2O to the Hydroflo so that I had to do no new tiling etc.

I cannot remember of the knob is the same... Have a look at one at a plumbers merchant...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Try