Apprentice lost in London

Is that the same one you claim came with out of date maps and broke in your 10:18 post?

Reply to
dennis

I've never heard of a satnav that big. Are you thinking of your c*ck si= ze?

-- =

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are compos= ed entirely of lost airline Luggage. -- Mark Russell

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Bloody hell, they wanted =A360 for one UK map for mine, I dread to think= what you paid for a lifetime supply of world maps.

Why do say beware they are huge? Have you encountered the device needin= g a memory upgrade?

-- =

English > German Indicators ---- Die Blinkenleiten Tickentocken Bonnet ---- Pullnob und Knucklechopper Exhaust ---- Die Spitzenpoppenbangentuben Speedometer ---- Der Egobooster und Linenshooter Clutch ---- Die Kuplink mit schlippen und shaken Puncture ---- Die Phlatt mit Bludyfucken Learner Driver ---- Die Twatten mit Elplatz Estate Car ---- Der Bagmooroomfurshagginauto Parking Meter ---- Der Tennerpinscher und Klockenwerr Windscreen Wiper ---- Der Flippenflappenmuckenschpredder Footbrake ---- Der Edbangeronvindschreen Stoppend Gear Lever ---- Biggen Sticken fur Kangaroochoppen Breathalyser ---- Die Pu titintem fur Pistenarsen Seat Belt ---- Der Klunkenklikker Frauleintrapper Headlights ---- Das Dippendontdazzleyubastad Exhaust Fumes ---- Der Koffenundschpittpoluter Highway Code ---- Der Wipan fur Arsen Fog Warning ---- Die Puttenlegdownen und Fukkit Traffic Jam ---- Die Bluddifukkink Dammundblast Rear Seat ---- Der Schpringentester Backfire ---- Der Lowdenbangenmekkenjumpen Articulated Lorry ---- Der Fukkengrett Trukken Accident ---- Der Bleedinmess Near Accident ---- Der Fukken Near Schittsenselfen Service Station ---- Der Heiway Robberungen Cyclist ---- Der Pedallpushink Pilloken Double White lines ---- Overtakenund Krunchen

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You can't get them all on a Go 6100, only the European ones fit unless you put a micro SD card in. You will soon use all your broadband allowance up if you are on one of the 20G a month packages if you start updating satnavs.

Reply to
dennis

They cost pennies.

Do those outdated packages still even exist? My ISP's cheapest option i= s unlimited, but has a speed cap of half linespeed.

-- =

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned ve= teran.

Reply to
James Wilkinson