Anyone recommend a random orbital sander?

Lent out my Lidl cheapie to a big refurb project and it burned out.

I only need one for relatively light duty, anyone got recommendations? I see Wickes has a small Makita for about £90 but havn't yet done any other research.

For doors / furniture, not for floors.

Reply to
newshound

Aldidl products have 3 year warranty and as such are pretty good value for light duty.

Reply to
Bob Minchin