Anyone else woken up an hour early?

Aye, that would be the only reason I set an oven or microwave clock. Fortunately our current microwave just flashes the colon seperator, which can be ignored. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

But not allowed in the changing rooms of French Connection at Meadow Hall.

Reply to
ARW

Not allowed doesn't necessarily mean it can't be done.

Reply to
Richard

Helen.

Reply to
ARW

Ours shows a countdown when running, but when idle it shows the clock only if it has been set, but just leaves the LCD blank and not illuminated otherwise.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Oh dear! Wrong, I'm afraid.

You may find yourself in trouble the next time you meet!

(Withdrawal of bacon butties has been mentioned.)

Reply to
Terry Casey

My car clock has been wrong all summer. Now its right again!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher