Anyone cut a granite worktop?

/Oops. My oversight. Apologies/q

You are a gentleman sir.

Rgds Jim K

Reply to
JimK

It's not supposed to be amusing. It's a euphemism for "You are a lazy retard".

Reply to
Huge

OK. So some self appointed superior internet user takes time to do a lmgtfy link for a hapless answer seeker that they consider to be lazy. Who is the retard in that situation?

Oh dear, I sense a plonk coming.

Reply to
Richard

his or yours? :>)

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Gosh, Our Jim Lad has managed to improve his quoting mechanism when posting. Shall we alert the media?

Reply to
Tim Streater

From what I've seen, Huge is the plonker. Out with the old I'm gonna killfile you at the drop of a hat. ;)

Reply to
Richard

Why is this seen as a bad thing? I can't be arsed to read the postings of obvious retards, so what's the problem with just plonking them immediately? Life's too short.

I do delete my killfile every so often, so everyone gets a second chance.

Reply to
Huge

mmmmmm get a bit quiet does it?

;>)))))

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

shit! nothing gets past you does it Sweaty?

enjoy it whilst it lasts

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Adaptor rings that fit into the bore of the blade, and have a reduced diameter bore of their own will fix that problem as long as the mounting washers / flanges on the saw are at least as large as the larger bore size.

e.g.

John Rumm