Anybody wall mounted a Samsung LE26R74 ?

Anybody wall mounted a Samsung LE26R74 ?

If so any chance you still have the pedestal stand and would like to sell it to me ...

My Parents have a wall mounted model and have lost the stand, having now bought a new larger TV to wall mount, need to find a stand so the existing TV can be reverted to a 'desk top'

I have 2 spare stands from other Samsung models but they do not fit.

Reply to
Osprey