Any sheds/BMs have tubular handrail systems?

Morning,

Does anyone know if any of the sheds (or nationwide builders merchants like Travis Perkins) sell bits for tubular handrail systems? It's a new install so I don't have to tie into an existing system.

Failing that I'll give an online supplier a go (I found

but it's one of those things where I'd like to have a look and feel of the goods before purchasing...

Thanks in advance, Al Reynolds

Reply to
Al Reynolds

In article , Al Reynolds writes

SGB, and probably other scaffolding companies, sell keeklamp type systems. They have depots in most towns.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

We use these people:-

local steel merchant is a distibutor for them, give them a call, they may have a distributor near you.

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
Paul