Any recommendations for good quality furniture glides?

It's some time since Hinge and Bracket were on tv though ..

Reply to
Andrew

Why can't it go on the wall opposite your settee ?. Or is your settee in the best place ?.

Reply to
Andrew

well at least you won't be complaining about TV reception then :-) (apart from irritating frogs from afar).

Reply to
Andrew

I've ordered some screw on pads now. they're not particularly expensive, so if they don't do the job well enough, no great loss.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

There's only one thing bigger than the TV and that's the settee, so the positioning possibilities are limited there too. The settee is great for sleeping on and the TV programmes are mostly suitable for sleeping through. The TV makes for the best computer monitor I ever had though.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

While my HAzro 24 inch IPS computer monitor is my main TV (connected to a Humax HD FOX stb with hdmi) !. Nice sharp picture and lots of adjustments to get the colours 'right'.

Reply to
Andrew