Any reccomendations for news group servers

Much of the art of security circumvention is learning how to avoid the locked door an nip in through the window instead. So rather than crack the SSL encrypted session, go for the server than holds the unencrypted data etc. Or as google discovered, tape the networks between their data centres and get your snout in the trough once "inside" the perimeter defences.

Reply to
John Rumm

All that tells you is that a previously used email address on the domain it still sat in some insurance companies database.

If you were a bit more choosy with your forwarding rule (and also not unlucky enough to share a first name with the previous holder) you could circumvent these problems.

Sometimes its better to accept only to one real mailbox, but create forwards to match each alias address as you use it for the first time.

Reply to
John Rumm

I'm a Zen customer and this was the first time I had seen anything about this. So I went and checked the various places they may have announced it. The recent emailed newsletter informing customers about what is happening - no mention. The messages from Zen in my account - no mention.

I did eventually find an email which had been automatically routed to my junk mail folder, which is strange because all other email from Zen is delivered correctly.

Reply to
alan