Anti seize compound

Going to be assembling a new gravity smoker. (Think auto feed charcoal BBQ) Been suggested to use anti-seize compound on the various screws & bolts. They are typically M4 Steel black painted machine screws.

Any suggestions for an anti-sizes paste /thread dip.

Reply to
Osprey

Copper Grease would be my go-to product.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Yes if you had only just invented the motorbike, no way would they be allowed on the roads.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Pity about electric bikes, scooters etc which have just recently been invented which are.

Reply to
Rod Speed

There are lost of things that wouldn't be allowed if they had just been invented. Including sex.

Reply to
Max Demian

silicone grease. I don't thin anything else will really do it.

Reply to
Animal