Is anti-seize paste 'just' copper grease?

Is anti-seize paste 'just' copper grease? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ambersil-Copper-Anti-Seize-Paste-30303-AA-/272106009762?hash=item3f5ac834a2:g:blgAAOSwNyFWcWG-
On 30/01/2016 17:19, mike wrote:

This one might well be. Presumably made for brakes. What I would call "proper" anti-seize paste will normally contain molybdenum disulphide and, IMHO, is normally the thing to use in other domestic applications.
Expensive, but a little goes a long way. (This one also contains graphite).
https://www.cromwell.co.uk/MLY7032040B?gclid=CLqQjK2U0soCFVQ_GwodcygD_Q
In the power industry, you have to be careful with Moly Disulphide in high temperature applications, typically involving stainless or high strength (creep resisting) steels, also in the presence of water at elevated temperatures (as in feedwater and steam systems). Here, pastes containing finely divided nickel are sometimes used.
On 30/01/2016 18:26, newshound wrote:

This one is also good
https://www.rocol.com/products/dry-molybdenum-disulphide-paste
mike wrote:

I've used Copper Slip on the nuts and bolts on steam turbine engines in ships engine rooms.
On 30/01/16 18:48, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've always put a dob of Copperease on the screws that hold the glass in my wood stove. Time will tell if it helps :)