Another OT request

A friend has sent me some MHTML images, my pc can't even recognise them much less open them. I've never heard of them.

Can I convert them to JPEG?

I've tried renaming them but it doesn't work :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

This may do the trick

Neil

Thanks, Neil, I'll try that.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

See

opening them with Internet Explorer

Reply to
SJP

Try a Google search for MHTML. It comes up with several likely looking links including a converter

or if the long link gets messed up with line breaks.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

It's not an image it's a complete web page saved into a single file. A recent web browser (IE5 and later) should open it (Open from the File menu)

If that fails (it won't) ask your correspondent which application was used to create it.

Once it's open then you can save individual images (probably) by mousing over the image, right clicking, then selecting "Save picture as"

Derek

Reply to
Derek