Another cooling tower down at Thorpe Marsh power station

Best I could do mate (I was driving a trackered van so I could not go round the back)

Yes It was the adjacent cooling tower that was downed.

?action=view&current=100_0875.jpghttp://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/adamko2020/?action=view&current=100_0874.jpghttp://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/adamko2020/?action=view&current=100_0873.jpg> Is the timescale for the remaining towers a bit more hurried than the > first two?

Anyone wanting the next one down details will have to email me. I am not going to make the info public. If I can find out which one is coming down next I might be able to get quite close to it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Adam went to watch. He is going to film it and post it on Youtube. He seems toknow someone wno knows.

Reply to
harryagain

That confirms I wasn't seeing things as I passed by on the A1 early last Saturday, I could only see two towers remaining. Wonder if they pulled them down in quick succession?

Reply to
The Other Mike

6 am on 19 August 2012. (From Wiki)
Reply to
A.Lee

The two that went down a couple of weeks ago on the same day as each other went down within 30 minutes of each other.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Unbelievable timing! If I'd been driving by almost 24 hours later I might have even seen them drop.

?v=dh7IbLUFpXQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=121s

The Other Mike

about the music

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maybe they should sell tickets.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Four months too late for any tickets. All that is on the skyline are wind turbines, thousands of them.

Reply to
The Other Mike