Android 5.7" Xone Phone Smartphone

loads of ads for these, are they any good, or just another con?

Reply to
Broadback

Are these ads on your malware infected computer?

Even if not, the reviews are hardly glowing.

Tim+

Thanks Tim,I thought it sounded too good to be true.

Reply to
Broadback

I guess you get what you pay for a lot of the time, I'd not trash all cheap phones though, but often its the quality control and build quality that suffers in the cheap stuff. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Do you really trust Trustpilot reviews?

Reply to
John Bryan

So what advice do you have to offer? I looked at a few links and posted two. You?ve offered nothing useful.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

FWIW, I imported a Xiaomi phone from China (gearbest or similar), with what look to be similar specs for about 1/2 the price of that phone.

Reply to
RJH