paramount board internal wall has travertine tiles

just realised someone has put travertine tiles floor to ceiling onto a paramount board internal wall. Should I be concerned ? I've often wondered what my internal walls are made of but only got around to googling it today !

Simon

Reply to
srp

I have ceramic tiles on mine and no issue, travertine is what 25-30% heavier? I wouldn't lose much sleep.

Reply to
Andy Burns

guess it's not fallen on my head yet ;-)

Reply to
srp

It's an interesting point. Given the weight of each tile is taken by the one below it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)