paramount board internal wall has travertine tiles

just realised someone has put travertine tiles floor to ceiling onto a paramount board internal wall. Should I be concerned ? I've often wondered what my internal walls are made of but only got around to googling it today !
Simon
snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk wrote:

I have ceramic tiles on mine and no issue, travertine is what 25-30% heavier? I wouldn't lose much sleep.
On Saturday, 7 December 2019 19:00:56 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:

guess it's not fallen on my head yet ;-)

It's an interesting point. Given the weight of each tile is taken by the one below it?
--
*Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.