And I thought that apprentices were thick

How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
\uHR9r3DF4
--
Adam

On Friday, 15 March 2019 21:43:59 UTC, ARW wrote:

What a useless tool for the job. And what an idiot using it!
On 16/03/2019 09:13, harry wrote:

From my observation, it was a useless tool using the incorrect implement for the task.
On 16/03/2019 11:14, Richard wrote:

It seems a daft implement, doesn't it? A couple of possibilities:
The property is listed, so they are not allowed to do more than superficial damage?
It's just H&S?, in case somebody is standing near the door?
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:48:54 +0000

Maybe because that could cause serious injury if someone was pushing against the inside of the door. Otherwise they could just use a carbide-tipped chainsaw.