Amusing instructions

yes, poor memory. Warrender was the Baths.

Reply to
charles

Saw a pic. of a layby at a cemetry with something like: 'For taxis - return trips only'. About on a par with a loyalty card for Dignitas.

Reply to
PeterC

Perhaps I'm being a bit thick but I don't see the point of that comment.

Not very clear in the picture is a miniscule 'laan' in the bottom right hand corner, thus the full name of the street is 'Ten Horenlaan' or Ten Horen Lane in English - the first part being a family name so, just as in this country, probably one of a number of streets named after people locally or nationally known.

Reply to
Terry Casey