Amazon prime

I've been caught out once, where I was sure I clicked all the right choices.

Maybe I didn't, or the page layout was changed to catch me out. Either way it is a blatant fraud.

Reply to
Fredxx

As Jim says, sometimes Amazon will advertise an item that they will *only* sell to Prime members. Often something particularly uncommon, or particularly cheap. I joined Prime that way and then had to make the effort to cancel it. I've forgotten what the item was, but I think consumer electronics.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

At £79 a year, of course it all depends on how many Amazon orders you submit in a given time period, but Prime can easily be a bargain.

This is especially so when you weigh in the streaming video offering, plus Amazon Music.

(I recommend the crime series "Bosch", by the way; anything set in Los Angeles also has that city as one of its stars.)

Reply to
JNugent

It must come as some kind of surprise since he keeps falling for it!

You would think not, but it does not stop some from bleating on about it at every inappropriate opportunity.

You don't do irony do you...

Reply to
John Rumm

+1