Amazon

I have two accounts with Amazon. One registered fot VAT which is used primarily with Amazon.de. The other for personal use with Amazon.co.uk. Until recrntly I could switch between them using their 'Switcah Accounts' app but that no longer works. This is doubly troublesome. One it won't deliver certain items to me 'We are unable to dispatch non-digital items internationally to customers identified as businesses.' The other is this account has Prime membership on it. Amazon help portal is about as useful as a blind dentist How do I get round ths ?

Reply to
fred

Run two browsers, one logged into each account.

I don't know about the business account problem, but perhaps you could buy things on the personal account and 'expense' them? Like you would say buying diesel for company van.

(I wonder if the international bar is Brexit related?)

Re Prime, Amazon put a flyer in a parcel recently saying it was possible to sign up for an Amazon Business account and it make use of a personal Prime subscription. Not sure if that works the other way around, bur perhaps sign up for Prime on the personal account (you could expense it) and share that to the business account.

Theo

Reply to
Theo