always the first one who know the price drops.

site automatically detects amazon.co.uk's merchandise's 'price drop'. It's always the first one who know the price drops.

Enjoy

Reply to
Mary Baker

Interesting - the domain is registered to a 'James Bond' who claims to live in Brum @ B133AE - which looks suspiciously like a Royal Mail sorting office (judging by the red vans parked outside...

Obviously some sort of clever 'cover' ! (yes - I know I should get a life )

Adrian (Licensed to Google)

Reply to
Adrian

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Mary Baker saying something like:

Fuck off, Moneypenny.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon