Aldi special offer Bank Hol Mon

I am certain that I saw a special offer in Aldi for Monday, in it was a pressure spray and the fitting paint for fences etc. No sign of it now, did anyone else see it?

Reply to
Broadback

One from Screwfix this morning had Ronseal reduced to £9.99 and sprayer:-

Geo

Yep, I got one of the timber sprayers last Monday. I'm sure it was in the UK Aldis the same day (Sunday).

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just got back, they are in Aldi today, however the green and brown paint was not, only the brown, so I will have to get the green paint elsewhere.

Reply to
Broadback