I've found several posts relating to these but nothing specific to starting them.
It's the 850W, 2 stroke ones they were selling a couple of months ago.
I've had it going on two occasions and it worked well but have practically given up trying to start it recently.
It's annoying as I bought it so that I could use power tools in our garage rather than get the garage wired up to the mains.
I've tried removing the spark plug to let it vent, assuming it had flooded but aside from that I don't know what else I can be doing wrong?
The spark plug gap looks ok.
Could it be that the fuel I'm using has gone 'stale' from storage in a spare fuel can for too long?
I thought I'd ask here first before having the hassle of returning it to the manufacturer (couldn't return it to the shop as I'd had it too long apparantly)
Any help would be much appreciated!