aeg 86720 washing maxhine problem

We have an aeg 86720 oko-lavamat washing machine which we bought four years ago, and which has functioned without trouble up until today. During the most recent load of wash it started buzzing and flashing an error code "C3". The door will not open under these circumstances. I checked the screen filter on the water hose, and it is clear. Turning the electricity on and off causes a small amount of water to be pumped out, so there is no apparent blockage on the output and I would guess that the pump is working ok. The owners manual is in hiding, and the only thing I could find on the web regarding this (in Dutch) gave me the impression that even if I had a manual it wouldn't tell me much, and that it will be necessary to call in a repairman. There are places that sell spare parts, so if it were not too complex, I imagine I could repair it myself. Thanks for any information.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Dritschel

[T] Maybe the pump is working till the object that is causing it to stop, stops it again? (we had similar with a cocktail stick in our AEG)

Have you checked / cleaned the filter?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to