Adjustments to Hormann Retractable Garage Door

Wonder if anyone can point me in right direction with regards to making adjustments to a garage door.

Its a Hormann Horizontal 2002 model, about 14 x 7, it just doesn't seem to catch at all.

When you twist the handle there is movement on the parts but they dont seem to have any effect on the actual locking part.

It's just the standard two point locking and not the four.

Thanks

Reply to
Gogs

hormann and garador share the same gear as they are the same company now, you should be able to find instructions for locking adjustment here.If not send me a picture of the back of your door with the locking gear and I will send details of how to adjust.

Reply to
Alex

Thanks for the, had a look, think one diagram looks similar but not so sure the actual locking part looks the same.

I dont have my digi cam with me, will try and borrow one and take a photo.

What is the best way to send or show the photo, can you post it within the group itself or would I need to send it directly

Thanks

Reply to
Gogs

You need to upload it to some webspace somewhere, and post the URL here. This NG is text only - no attachments to posts!

Reply to
Roger Mills

send it direct to me or upload and post address

Reply to
Alex