ACL Lifestyle lp241

Hi We have an ACL Lifestyle LP241 controller. The other day our power went down and was easily reset on the circuit breaker in the garage. Howver, the heating controller appears dead. When power is switched on to it, the boiler fires up and there appears to be a light in the controller but the LCD display is dead as a dodo.

Is this controller dead? If so can it be repaired economically and if not, what alternative would folk recommend (or just replace like with like)?

It seems that this is going to cost at least =A350 and I am reluctant to throw money if the fault is not in the controller.

Thanks in advance

Phil

Reply to
philip.winfield