A challenge for old house lovers

In message , IMM writes

So ... no degree then

Reply to
raden

You are obviously a mentalist then.

Reply to
IMM

What a mentalist. De Montford is not the OU.

They won the FA cup beating Liverpool. Bet you never knew that.

Reply to
IMM

[Derisive snort]
Reply to
Huge

That was Wimbledon, London, not Wimbledon, MK.

Reply to
G&M

Maxie, the won the FA cup. That is a high degree of footballmanship.

Reply to
IMM

In message , G&M writes

Close ..

in fact exactly the same for DIMM

Reply to
raden

The same club. They moved. Boy do you need educating!

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, is Dim Lin, the far eastern luscious lovely as Dons fan? It all fits. The Thai government were going to buy Liverpool.

Reply to
IMM

I think you do more. To say the apology for a football team now lurking somewhere up the M1 is the same as the one that won the FA Cup simply isn't the case.

Reply to
G&M

In message , IMM writes

So, ... no degree then

Reply to
raden

Same players and manager, new location, same club. Not a new thing as many club's have moved in the past: Arsenal were from Woolwich. They moved and changed their name too.

Reply to
IMM

writes

A high degree Maxie, a high degree.

Reply to
IMM

It ws in96 something actually. 1968? anyway the one with sly and teh family stone, cost that who was onstage when I had my crap.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"IMM" wrote | Maxie, I am a secret person, so I don't reveal things like that. | I am walking close to the edge telling you I am brilliant at | tango dancing.

UROsamaBinLadenAICMUKP5

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You never know, I could be on his case.

Reply to
IMM

Nut or suit?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Owain writes

Ha ha, OBL could organise a piss up in a brewery if he wasn't Moslem

DIMM can't even put a bit of push fit on a pipe without it leaking

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

You're certainly a case

Reply to
raden

Well you certainly bring this part of the Internet to it's knees every now and then !

Reply to
G&M