a big thankyou

Dear All,

As a long term lurker and very occasional poster, can I please give a big thankyou for all of the very useful information on many many subjects that I have picked up here which has saved me many hundreds of pounds and resulted in a better job that I have designed in myself and understand if it goes wrong.

The latest project was a complete strip down of the CH, flushing all the radiators, replacing valves with TRVs, fitting an automatic bypass valve, replacing bathroom radiator with new chrome ladder type towel warmer, plumbing in the towel warmer using soldered fittings, flushing and finally adding inhibitor.

In particular, thanks to Andy Hall for the tips on flushing and cleaning out the CH...I wish I had your patience to repeat the instructions every time this comes up on the NG, also thanks to Phil Addison (and others) for the recent soldering guide. Without this I would not have attempted soldering using yorkshire fittings (not end feed yet!). All of the plumbing worked first time without a single leak which I was very pleased with (and to the great surprise of my wife).

regards

Ian L.

Reply to
Ian

In message , Ian writes

There you go - you're now in a position yo pass on your experience to others

Reply to
geoff