90degree shelf brackets wanted.

Any one know of a supplier of shelf brackets similar to these ones from Screwfix that are actually 90 degrees or a smidgen over if the maker has allowed for some load?

The Screwfix ones would be ideal except they are far from 90 degrees and as they are very strong would not deflect much with the fairly light loading I will putting on them giving a shelf that will be about 10-15 mm higher at the front which for my application will not suit.

The much more common ?London? style are hardly ever 90 degrees either going from past experience.

Many reviewers of the Screwfix ones pointed this out and I was hoping that by now maybe more recent batches would be more accurate but a check on a pack at the the counter with a set square showed they are still being manufactured greater than 90 degrees. Due to limited clearance under the shelf designs that have any more to them than a vertical and horizontal component have to be ruled out as well.

GH

Reply to
Marland

Loads of suppliers do an assortment of high load bracket styles. Souds like you'd need to go look & feel.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

If you have a high load, just fit extra brackets. All brackets flex a bit under load.

Reply to
harry

Read it again, shit-for-brains. He says he has a light loading and they are not deflecting.

Reply to
Bob Eager

How about:

John Rumm

I hadn't noticed until today that they've been bought by a french group, seems more business/industry oriented than e.g. a french Kingfisher.

Also they have a new sparkies website ...

Andy Burns

Ta, gave them a call and they assure me they are a 90 degree bracket so have ordered some and will check them on arrival . I don?t mind a little fettling but the Screwfix offering is way out.

GH

Reply to
Marland