8mm propane gas pipe - quick release connectors - 90 degrees?

Coming back to this after over a year. Our caravan has an external BBQ point which (for presumably good reasons) points vertically down in a recess in the side of the van. There isn't a lot of room to get an 8mm rubber hose with the male connector into the available space and it is a bit of a bendy fit.

Connector is like

Now wouldn't it be nice if the male bit had a 90 degree bend at the end to allow it to clip in but the pipe to not foul the fitting.

Seems a reasonable approach, but can I find 90 degree bend male fittings?

Anyone know of a source for such a thing?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Can't you do "adaptor to BSP" and "hose connector to BSP" and then a BSP elbow to connect them? Just did something vaguely similar (but straight), iirc I got all the bits from eBay.

Reply to
newshound

No guarantees, but you could try

They stock lots of parts.

Reply to
Davey

Seconded for BES Ltd.or try a caravan spares supplier.

Reply to
Cynic