60mm profile upvc window sill

I have purchased a used upvc window with a 60mm frame to replace a rotten wooden window in my garage.However I cannot find a sill to fit,there was a section of sill with the window but the area where the window sits on the sill is 60mm deep so when fixed there is no way the water that collects inside the window section can drain.I have looked at the ones fitted to my home and they seem to have an overhang of about 10mm to allow water to drain. Are there different sills for different frame sizes ?

Reply to
rocky

take a look at

. Jason