47 kg propane re-fill cost ?

Just wondered if anyone here could tell me the typical cost of a 47 kg propane cylinder re-fill and whether there are any discounts for two or four at a time and/or a committal to x? per month ?

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

13.5Kg bottle is 10GBP for a refill by me in the NW
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

£32.40 say several links probably + vat and delivery

Tony

Reply to
TMC

I think he wants propane, not hot air! :=))

Reply to
zikkimalambo

I see, but isn't hot air the product of propane to begin with.

Back into the woodwork for you melad.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Ultimately yes ... how many litres is 47 KGs of propane ???

and how many kilowatt hours does a litre produce when burnt optimally ?

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick