4 gang switched sockets

I am trying to find where I can buy a four socket unit. Screwfix have a three socket converter to use with a double socket box. Blair

Reply to
Blair

Two two gangs mounted side by side? I've not seen a four gang - and if there were one would it match the sockets elsewhere in the room?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What's it for?

might be of interest, or might not, depending on your application.

Reply to
Andy Wade

Thanks to Dave and Andy for your replied. I have decided to fit the 3 socket conversion unit and it looks very neat. Expensive-£18.48 B&Q I didn't have time to check on ebay etc Blair

Reply to
Blair