3-phase mess

May have had electric storage heaters in the past.

Reply to
harry

Most already said. At the end of the day if you do find you run into problems, its doable to reduce the consumption of some appliances as an option.

This all reminds me of the flat I found wired on one 5A feed, very generous! But even that was workable.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Sounds like the sort of response I often get when I have to visit a plumbing supply place (especially if there are plumbers present) !

Reply to
Windmill

On Sunday 21 April 2013 09:02 Windmill wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Weird - I never get that going to Electrical Wholesalers. Must be something about plumbers...

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , Tim Watts writes

Much more militant locally.

Ex-gas board engineer set up as a plumber. Nice car and sign written trailer. Parked up to shop at a plumbing outlet and then found his trailer had been *keyed*.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I've found the same - Electrical place helpful, Plumbing place awkward sods.

Reply to
Windmill

OTOH, the electrics counter at one BM refused to serve me, as a result of the questions I was asking. No problem, I simply never go there any more.

Reply to
Huge

On Monday 22 April 2013 11:29 Huge wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I cannot imagine you doing a "grandad" and asking 20 minutes of painfully basic questions either...

Reply to
Tim Watts

The mower might run away?

Reply to