3/8" float valves

Anyone know of a source for 3/8" bottom-entry float valves?

e.g. FluidMaster 400E

seem available on various Dutch plumbing sites but none will ship to the UK as far as I can see...

I have three toilets in my house and the float valves are all failing. Standard 1/2" float valve will not fit through the hole in the cistern and there is no manufacturer's name anywhere to be found on the cistern, toilet or float valve.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Reply to
Alistair Riddell

I'm guessing from the model numbers that the 3/8" is the european model, and the 1/2" the UK, so it's likely to be a special order - any plumbers' merchant that deals with the brand should be able to order them in, but it might be tricky getting them online.

auctions