3.5 x 0.8 mm long screws / studding?

I need some longer than usual 3.5 x 0.8 mm screws or studding + nuts to repair a PC heat sink fixing. Any suggestions for suppliers? Not the electrical socket size which is 3.5 x 0.6 mm.

Reply to
Newshound

How long is 'usual'? And are you sure they're actually metric? I'd an idea the coarse thread screws used for disc drives etc were an ISO type.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks, well spotted. But the longest I have found so far is 3/4 inch (from modelfixings) and I think I need a fraction over that (or studding plus nuts). J A Crew does 7/16 stainless cap screws but their web site is down.

Reply to
Newshound

RS Components?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Last ones I got were from RS Components. I boight lots of different lengths to make the order worthwhile!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Perfect! (Anyone need 96 x 6-32 1 1/4?)

Reply to