25mm Wide Foam Draught Excluder

Does anyone know where I can get some 25mm (ish) wide Foam Draught Excluder. It is to use on my Vauaxhall Vectra at the joint between the Fascia Vent and the duct that feeds it. Just took the vent out and the foam strip used at the joint has compressed and thus when driving at 70mph it whistles, (I cant recognise the tune thought)

Bookworm

Reply to
Merryterry

Woolies has a selection of such things.

Dave Plowman (News)

You can get self adhesive foam that width for use as pipe insulation.

it is cheaper to buy 50mm.

Steve Firth

Would foam as used used in furniture/cushions be OK?

Reply to
alan