-24 degrees Celsius in Poland

My name is Ann, I live in north-west Poland. Today we've got -24C degrees!!!!!!!! (even -30 C in night)Six months ago I've lost my job and I have no money. I have to pay for heating about 100 pounds/month. Asking for money is not easy for me, but please, help me. If I won't pay, they'll cut off my electricity! There is about 10C degrees at my home, I need three sweaters and two pairs of socks for every night. Temperature outdoor is still going down. I don't ask for more. Send me, please, 1 or 2 pounds through Moneybooker (it's an ideal and very secure international (British) payment method).

a payment you have to know my e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@taopark.home.pl

For you it's small money, for me - it's a last chance for this winter.

It is not a joke, not spam. Please, say friends about me. Thank you so, so much. Ann

Reply to
littlematchesgirl

Hmmm! how do pay for your internet?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

'ee go moi lovely.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

P.S. You could ask in uk.rec.motorcycles too - they're a very helpful lot. Very forthcoming with useful advice too.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

10 degrees c, eh........ sheer luxury! When I were lad we 'ad nowt. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when we got home our Dad would slice us in two wit' bread knife.
Reply to
Paul-S8

Our bedroom has been at 13C for the last few weeks, down to 11C when it was blowing and around 0C outside. Bit cool but not uncomfortable and the bed is cosy. No frost on the inside of the windows, so it's definately not cold yet. Interior frost was very frequent in the winter when I were a lad, used to suck an old penny, stick it on the frost to melt a spy hole.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Aye, cuppa cold tea, Without milk or sugar... ...or Tea.

Just brilliant.

Reply to
mcbrien410

I bet you had mugs....

Reply to
Paul-S8

Windows, eh? Some people........

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "littlematchesgirl" saying something like:

How many newsgroups do you intend to beg from?

Fuck right off, or hawk your mutton.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Paul-S8" saying something like:

Sounds like he had water.

The lucky, lucky, lucky bastard.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

A delightful turn of phrase you have there, Mr. Curmudgeon :)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Aye! Them rich people. Cha! If I could have had a penny in those days I'd still have a tongue.

But at least I have heating on now. I am looking forward to the next cold spell. Damned British Gas!!!

Why did a woman have a wooden baby: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Because she married a Pole.

How come she also had a porcelain one? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Because he was from Poeland.

Oh.. the funniest ones are the most humerous.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer