£1,233 for soffits. facias and guttering - good price?

I've got what I think is a good quote to replace my wooden stuff with white plastic stuff. All comes with a 10 year guarantee.

My house is a 3-bed semi detached, and the quote is to remove the old stuff and refit the new plastic fittings, and to re-felt to the 1st batten.

Is it a good deal? Seems OK to me.

Reply to
Jon

A local firm quoted me £550 for that. Sadly, before I could arrange it wifey proudly told me she had had it done for £500. Of course they had covered most, not replaced, but it looks better than before. just wish the nice vents actually went into the loft. :((

Reply to
EricP