Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Taco PowerHeads
Before I procede with any information regarding your somewhat antiquated post Kenneth, is it safe to assume you have since received the data you were seeking in this post?

Re: Diamond Brand Tools
To xyz789, realize your post is about a month old, but if you are still looking for Diamond Brand hand tools, I believe they are only available at mom and pop type hardware stores now days. The chain...
2
2

Haubold Stapler Parts Distributor?
Anybody got a link/contact to a Haubold distributor? They're German manufacturer of pneumatic (and other) tools. Their staplers are favored by upholsterers, but I've struck out on locating a...
10
10

Compressor Info requested
I'm looking for a compressor that has the "balls" for sand blasting work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd need something that produces min. of 100 PSI and 15 CFM. Anyone have any info on a unit which...
1
1

how to mend it .com - Experts wanted
We've launched a new feature at HOW TO MEND IT .COM EXPERT ALERT! We want to put you (the experts) in touch with our users who are having problems. Are you good at answering people's technical...

Flare nut wrenches - your preferred design?
I am designing some six-point flare nut wrenches. One of the goals is to provide a wrench that is the least likely to round-off the corners on soft flare nuts. I would like to know experienced...

Echo Blower PB-2100 blow out while throttle up
Any help or advice please. I had a 3 yrs old Echo Gas Blower. I used it very rarely, once every 2 months. Last Dexember, it gave me fist. I could get it start, but as soon as I press on the gas...
1
1

Tools for Computers & Networking
Tools for Datacom, Telecom, and Electrical Professionals Visit ----== Posted via - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19...

Diamond hand tools
My Dad has several adjustable wrenches made by Diamond and they are several years old and they still work great. There are a couple on eBay but they are going for more than I would like to pay. I...

Astro Tools
Anybody have experience working with Astro tools...any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Den
1
1

Angle Grinder question
Sorry Buddy, But it sounds like you need a new feild coil, which is unusual as it is normally the armature that goes on that model
5
5

Ryobi 12v battery
I have a Ryobi 12v drill #HP1202M. The battery is #1311148. I have seen Ryobi replacement batteries #181918 on the web. Is this a legitimate replacement for my drill?

Taco "power head"
Howdy, We heat geothermally (energy extracted from well water.) Much of the flow in the system is controlled with Taco Power Heads (or at least that's what these gadgets are called by the folks who...

FS: Harbour Freight 7x10 metal lathe
Harbour Freight 7x10 metal lathe excellent shape, asking $175.00 no mods or changes ever done to this lathe. sorry no tooling included. will deliver localy within Southern Ontario if interested, i can...

teflon tape on air hose fitting?
I have a Senco SLS15 stapler and my question is should I use teflon tape when I screw the air hose fitting into the bottom of the stapler? It does not say in the instruction manual. Thanks.
3
3