Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: Small Metal Lathe
Harbour Freight 7x10 metal lathe excellent shape, asking $175.00 if interested, i can send photos. remove NOSPAM to reply

Mitutoyo Digimatic Caliper
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to (safely) open this thing up to change the weak battery - it's driving me nuts! Can anyone explain the technique?!

cordless phone display problem
Hi ... there is a picture attached to the problem I'm having. Part of the display is missing. the display works fine on the phone but I would like to get it working on the phone itself since it is a...
4
4

Buying an Air Compressor Suggestions: craftsman 30gal Vertical
I am shopping for an air compressor for the house to do average crap around the house, rotate tires, run a small nailer, ratchet, etc....nothing professional but I would like to have a nice setup for...
2
2

Command Start car starter
Does anyone in there know where I can find an installation manual for the Command Start model 2400? My dad has one in his dead van, wants it in his new van but he didn't get the instructions with it...

MultiRouter source...?
Howdy, Is the "three-axis" joinery tool called a MultiRouter still being made? Might you know of a link? I have been searching with no success... Sincere thanks,
2
2

Ruud furnace
Hi, I have a Ruud Silhouette II furnace and it quit working the other night. The blower was making a strange sound. The blower started after a few hours but soon quit. I recently installed a web type...

website
http://community-2.webtv.net/DebChats/TheOnlyWay/

in search of a rawl hand drill
Hello all, I am looking for a hand tool that is no longer available from Rawl. It was a hand drill for masonry, that you hit with a hammer, turn, and hit again, It had replaceable tips and made a hole...
3
3

Zerk fitting mystery...?
Howdy, I got a new one-hand grease gun. It has a flexible hose and an end to pump grease into a Zerk fitting. So far, so good... Yesterday, I used the thing to grease the loader for my Kubota tractor...
12
12

Craftsman Planer/Molder
I have a Craftsman 12-1/2" Planer/Molder, model 351.233831. Recently I went to change the planer blades and cannot get the blades or the gibs out of the cutter head. Unfortunately, during my last move...
2
2

Shear pin problem...?
Howdy, I have a Kubota 2710 tractor with a 6' front mounted snow blower. We are in the middle of quite a storm and I just went out to plow a bit. Eventually, I picked up a rock or stick and broke the...
10
10

96 road king front fender removeal
thanks for the advice,on how to remove the two bolts holding my fender on,the front bolt came off,with little problem,but the rear bolts,are giving me a problem,any help would be appreciated from this...
1
1

Air paint gun
I just bought a spray gun for my air compressor to paint an old dresser. It seems to pulse the paint instead of giving a steady stream (it pulses with just straight water too). This is the first spray...

road king fender removal
hi,i have a 1996 harley road king,i need to take off the front fender,i am having some trouble emoving the 2 bolts on each side
1
1